Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road P&R

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I was late yesterday due to M4 closed between J13 & J12, Satnav said 15 min delay south of Pyecombe so assumed due to P&R full and diverted off to Hassocks and took train.

Did MR fill up? What time? If so, where did people park?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was one of the last ones in a bit after 1.

Even though I had a pass for The Bridge I made the right choice, as I parked under the bridge, so was able to drive straight out.

Mill Road seems to fill earlier every game, with the loop round from the 27 being almost unpassable.
Evening games being worse still, although Sainsbury's Hove being used on Tuesday should help a little bit.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was one of the last ones in a bit after 1.

Even though I had a pass for The Bridge I made the right choice, as I parked under the bridge, so was able to drive straight out.

Mill Road seems to fill earlier every game, with the loop round from the 27 being almost unpassable.
Evening games being worse still, although Sainsbury's Hove being used on Tuesday should help a little bit.
Yep, I've stopped using, like the OP I have to come down the m4 round the 25 first and just can't get there for eg 5.45 etc for evening games and eg 12.30 for Saturdays. Bloody nightmare and we are woefully under capacity for p&r coming from north or west which is pretty much most of our Sussex exiles by virtue of the sea to south and not many coming from Kent, Calais and Flanders etc.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Well I've never had trouble with it filling up and think it's very good of the club to lay on a bus service a few hundred yards stroll from my front door :thumbsup:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Arrived at Mithrus at 12:45, a full hour earlier than normal after failing to get a spot for the last two games. I had to ring my Daughter to check the game was a 3:00 KO as I was one of the first there.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
We arrived at 12.30 and parked in zone b. Normally get there for 1 but it has been so busy lately that we thought we'd leave half an hour early. Good thing too as they were short on busses apparently.

Mill Road is great but I find myself getting more and more anxious that I'll get there and it will be full. Not happened so far but what can you do if you arive and it's full?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We arrived at 12.30 and parked in zone b. Normally get there for 1 but it has been so busy lately that we thought we'd leave half an hour early. Good thing too as they were short on busses apparently.

Mill Road is great but I find myself getting more and more anxious that I'll get there and it will be full. Not happened so far but what can you do if you arive and it's full?

Go to Mithras or the Racecourse which seem less likely to fill up, especially the racecourse

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here