Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak out

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Has his moments but over 90 minutes definitely not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He really isn't. Not at his best today but his delivery is top class, evident today from a couple of corners in the first half. Puts in 100% effort too. He's a winger they all have good and bad days hence Murphy, March & Skalak have alternated wing duties this season rather than nail down a place.

Time for March to start Tuesday but I wouldn't rule out Skalak making a big impact this season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He really isn't. Not at his best today but his delivery is top class, evident today from a couple of corners in the first half. Puts in 100% effort too. He's a winger they all have good and bad days hence Murphy, March & Skalak have alternated wing duties this season rather than nail down a place.

Time for March to start Tuesday but I wouldn't rule out Skalak making a big impact this season.

Even his dead ball play and general crossing hasnt been as good recently so I would start Murphy v Brum

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
9 men first half. A Czech international and a kid from The Arsenal who wouldn't cut it in Ryman Div 1 South.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The problem is his lack of pace makes him a left midfielder rather than winger. Which means we then predictably channel all our attacking down the other wing and it gets broken up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
80 points achieved today and we've already moved on from whinging about Akpom to having a go at Skalak. Impressive.

Exactly the point, we won and no game is easy now as nerves will kick in as you get nearer to getting over the line.

We have had a brilliant day today topped with Huddersfield dropping 3 points

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Exactly the point, we won and no game is easy now as nerves will kick in as you get nearer to getting over the line.

I agree Clive, there are no easy games any more, we just need to get over the line, early doors. That's what the FA Cup is all about, for me. It's a big, big match and there are plenty of games to be played, nerves will kick in, for me. It was very much of game of two halves, but I'm over the moon.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
80 points achieved today and we've already moved on from whinging about Akpom to having a go at Skalak. Impressive.

Same experts who said Wood and Barnes were no good I suspect. Bonkers. How anyone can be picking holes after results today baffles me!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Being pedantic did they drop 3 points as they never had them to drop and just failed to get them but I am not going to get in an argument about it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He's part of a winning formula at home. Stay in the game for 60 minutes, wear the other team out then bring on fit, strong and willing subs to win the game. As in England rugby they are no longer call subs, they are called the finishers.

CH seems to know what he's doing.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is all that matters...the rest is just noise

FullSizeRender.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Being pedantic did they drop 3 points as they never had them to drop and just failed to get them but I am not going to get in an argument about it.

They dropped 3 points from an expected to win need to win perspective..

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep here we go again, win a game, our chief threats for autos lose, and there has to be yet more threads slagging off key members of the squad that has got us where we are and in whom CH at least must have some faith.

FFS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here