Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Redfearn laughable comment just now on 'Football On Five'

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
In Jansson and Bartley I think Leeds have the 2 best centre backs in the division...

Yes... right you are then Neil...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He would say that and to be fair he probably signed them both when they joined Leeds in 2014-possibly?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For the vast majority of his career he has spent it in Yorkshire so you wouldnt expect much else. Perhaps that is why he played for 16 different clubs and managed 6 lowly clubs including 3 times as caretaker manager of Leeds and 2 times as caretaker of Halifax. This about sums up his football ability and know how.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Oh I thought you meant "Liam Cooper, he's not that type of player"

To which George replied "if you do that sort of thing, then you ARE that type of player"

Yes he is having a blinder isn't he?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh I thought you meant "Liam Cooper, he's not that type of player"

To which George replied "if you do that sort of thing, then you ARE that type of player"

Risible from Redfern tonight, as you said even Leeds fan George pulled him up on the Cooper comment.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Professional northerner. Doesn't surprise me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Despite 169 points from 85 matches to some numpties we're still under the radar.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Surely this is small fry compared to Michael Gray's comment that "Brighton over achieved last season" in early September, or Chris Iwelumo's confident prediction in August that Huddersfield would be relegation fodder

Both should be put in the dock at the end of the season and given a good flogging by Lindsey Hipgrave.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Surely this is small fry compared to Michael Gray's comment that "Brighton over achieved last season" in early September, or Chris Iwelumo's confident prediction in August that Huddersfield would be relegation fodder

Both should be put in the dock at the end of the season and given a good flogging by Lindsey Hipgrave.

They'd probably enjoy that though.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Leeds fans showing their class with bottle throwing. How many times can a clubs fans be so badly behaved yet nothing seems to happen?

And yet an Albion fan (albeit with a history) jumps on a barrier and gets banned?? Just seems the cards are stacked sometimes.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think having Newcastle in the division this season, and being where they are, has actually done us a huge favour. Without them, the spotlight and pressure could have been a lot more. We have hardly had the whole '3 play-offs in 4 years' thing chucked at us at all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here