Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldick any news?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He's got a thingy shaped just like a turnip.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It has been shown that the club are economical with the truth as regards injuries.

Baldock had 2 training sessions since Thursday morning's press conference when Hughton said who was fit for this afternoon.
So he was obviously either
a) had the hip injury on thursday but they thought it was minor and he would be fit for Saturday
b) had the hip injury in the 2 training sessions since Thursday morning.
c) Hughton was lying.

I'm guessing a) or b) . If you think Hughton is a liar , not "economical with the truth" , then presumably you think c)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Baldock had 2 training sessions since Thursday morning's press conference when Hughton said who was fit for this afternoon.
So he was obviously either
a) had the hip injury on thursday but they thought it was minor and he would be fit for Saturday
b) had the hip injury in the 2 training sessions since Thursday morning.
c) Hughton was lying.

I'm guessing a) or b) . If you think Hughton is a liar , not "economical with the truth" , then presumably you think c)

I would suggest Hughton and the club have become a lot smarter this season with injuries. No point giving the opposition the heads up.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
I've learnt to take anything Chris says in the Thursday press conference (and post match interviews) with a pinch of salt regarding injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here