Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for Birmingham

Still plenty currently available for what will be our last game under the floodlights at the Amex this season. Cat C pricing ensures this one is more affordable.

Birmingham have received an allocation of 1450 which they have not sold out but are sure to bring enough to add to the usual excellent evening game atmosphere.

North is sold out
22 in the WSU
113 in WSL
273 in South
137 is ESL
55 in ESU

If needed, I suspect the eastern half of S1F would be ours as would the remainder of E1H and maybe S1A. At this time the front row disabled seats have not been released, nor has the premium ESL seats or any additional seating on the shelf

Eastern half of S1E now available for home fans, so another opportunity to bag seats behind the south goal and to be near the away fans, if that's your thing.

Would like to think there will be a last minute surge for these tickets. With Hudds not playing until Wednesday, a victory on Tuesday would see us 12 points clear of them!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
C'mon... this game is very, very important...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agreed. I stand to be corrected, but I think this one is pretty nailed on to be the largest home fans in attendance at the Amex for an evening kick off. Should be electric

Hope parents relent and let the kids come.

Continuing to sell rapid. As Brum have an allocation of 1450 this means they will either be occupying S1A, S1B and S1C or S1B, S1C and S1D with some of D lost for seregation.

This means either we can still have if required the rest of S1E and S1D (minus 5 columns for seg) or the rest of S1H, the rest of E1H and some of S1A. But before either happens we will need to shift a good part of what's left.

South = 293
WSU = 1
WSL = 16
ESL = 55
ESU = 15

380 plus the potential for another south block (650) the premium ESL seats (70) the shelf (300, but some may be sold already) and the front row disabled seats (90).

Allowing for a segregation minimum of 300 and a guesstimate that Brum have 400 unsold in their bit I'd say we are at about 28500 right now. Plenty of time to sell a load more though.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The last evening kick off of the year. (Hopefully)
I fully expect CH to set up to get after them early on.
I will be amazed if Hemed and March in the starting line up.

A chance to go top of the league again and put the pressure on Huddersfield and Newcastle..

Really looking forward to this..

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will be a different game to Saturday. More relaxed and attacking from Brighton. Not sure Birmingham will be too bothered.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here