Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early leavers

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
So here I am awaiting my daughter to come out of the O2 (Olly Murs) and the concert finishes at 10:20 and the amount or early leavers is mad. You thought the Amex was bad :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So here I am awaiting my daughter to come out of the O2 (Olly Murs) and the concert finishes at 10:20 and the amount or early leavers is mad. You thought the Amex was bad :)

It's the trains, innit ?

To be fair, I would be happy to leave an Olly Murs gig before he arrived on stage, so 'early' needs to be put in context

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Saw olly murs supporting Robbie Williams at Wembley a few years ago....brilliant evening! He is a very good showman

Didn't leave early as Robbie came back on as most people had gone and sang three songs including "angels" Acapella to those of us that had remained...it was magical!

el punal

It's the trains, innit ?

To be fair, I would be happy to leave an Olly Murs gig before he arrived on stage, so 'early' needs to be put in context

I remember when Lynyrd Skynyrd supported Golden Earring at the Dome (c1974). About 75% of the punters left after Skynyrd's set, me included. Strangely enough that was around 85 minutes.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Can I leave early with my 4 year old tomorrow? Please
Certainly not!

You should stay right to the end, otherwise the players will see you leaving and be demotivated. You're not a loyal fan unless you stay right 'til the end!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Proper post match booze up at the Amex today so will be one of the late leavers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here