H - Arsenal
H - Leicester
A - Liverpool
H - Spurs
H - Burnley
A - Man City
H - Hull
A - Man Utd

Can't see them getting more than 7 points out of that lot.

Hull have Man City away and Spurs at home but otherwise all potentially "winnable" fixtures.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I think we all know very well they'll drag their sorry arses clear of the mire in good time, despite stinking the Premier League out for nearly two seasons now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace are 11/1 maybe 12/1 for the win tomorrow, I'm sorry to say I'm more than a little tempted.

Big Sam 2 weeks off, preparing for the game.
While the Chelsea players have been, here, there, and everywhere saying how they'd like to be anywhere else

I'd love to be able to include it into my usual negative bet, but that's asking for trouble for the Albion.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think we all know very well they'll drag their sorry arses clear of the mire in good time, despite stinking the Premier League out for nearly two seasons now.
Said this exact thing to a Palace fan I was working for this morning, as we were leaving the house of course

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
It's a horrible run in - by far the worst of any side in the league - but Fat Sam has managed to turn things around with 3 wins and 3 clean sheets on the bounce. We look solid at the back for the first time in well over a year, and with Zaha up top we can cause problems for anyone. I think we'll be alright but it'll be close. If we go down then the fault will lie with Pardew rather than BFS.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's a horrible run in - by far the worst of any side in the league - but Fat Sam has managed to turn things around with 3 wins and 3 clean sheets on the bounce. We look solid at the back for the first time in well over a year, and with Zaha up top we can cause problems for anyone. I think we'll be alright but it'll be close. If we go down then the fault will lie with Pardew rather than BFS.

You've been the worst team in the entire 92 for over a year. Anything less than relegation in May would be a TRAVESTY.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The damage has been done and we're done for . It was good while it lasted and now you can suck on the premier tit for a while and give Tony's a rest for a season .

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
You've been the worst team in the entire 92 for over a year. Anything less than relegation in May would be a TRAVESTY.

Mental, isn't it? We've lost to Swansea TWICE, lost 4-0 to Sunderland at home in the first half, etc. and yet the bookies still think we're odds on to survive.

What BFS has managed to do in the last month or so just shows how poor Pardew was. There's no way a squad like ours should be in a relegation battle, if only BFS had taken over sooner :cry:

Swansea v Middlesbrough on Sunday. Come on the Swans !!!

Come on the Swans indeed. I'd be very happy to take 17th place at this point, and I'm hoping that the bottom three as it stands will be the three that go down.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
The damage has been done and we're done for . It was good while it lasted and now you can suck on the premier tit for a while and give Tony's a rest for a season .

That actually did make me chuckle.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Come on the Swans indeed. I'd be very happy to take 17th place at this point, and I'm hoping that the bottom three as it stands will be the three that go down.

I kind of meant I'd rather the Swans win as I think they have more of a chance of catching and overtaking you than Boro do :thumbsup: :lolol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

It's not so much the points Palace get as the points those below are clearly incapable of getting. Palace are safe- even if they only pick up a few points.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hull remaining fixtures:

West Ham - H
Boro - H
Man C - A
Stoke - A
Watford - H
Southampton - A
Sunderland - H
Palace - A
Spurs - H

Swansea remaining fixtures:

Boro - H
Spurs - H
West Ham - A
Watford - A
Stoke - H
Man U - A
Everton - H
Sunderland - A
WBA - H

Pasty's Verdict: Hull will get out of it and possibly finish above Palace. Swansea won't, so Sunderland, Boro and Swansea down, Palace finish 17th :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There ought to be a 'quality of service' rule surrounding all promotions and relegations.

Any Premier League team that can't reach a minimum of 38 points should be automatically relegated.
Promoting all teams that reach, say, 86 points. (92 seems a bit too high)

Play-offs can be used to find a 'winner' from the last 4 teams that qualify.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The games against the top 6 won't matter, the games against the bottom 10 will.
8 points should be enough.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There ought to be a 'quality of service' rule surrounding all promotions and relegations.

Any Premier League team that can't reach a minimum of 38 points should be automatically relegated.
Promoting all teams that reach, say, 86 points. (92 seems a bit too high)

Play-offs can be used to find a 'winner' from the last 4 teams that qualify.

Waste of time you coming up then.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The games against the top 6 won't matter, the games against the bottom 10 will.
8 points should be enough.

I admire your optimism mate but it's too late .

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Not a chance Palace will go down (unfortunately). Allardyce is a one trick pony, but damn good at that one trick and with he money they've spent on players they should never have been in the mix in the first place.

It was fun while it lasted but Sunderland, Boro and Hull look nailed on to me.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Agreed. You speak a lot of sense these days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here