Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pay on the day tomorrow?

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Given up ringing the club as it wasn't like the old days whereas you was in the queuing system so you knew where you was in the line. Now you just wait and wait costing furtunes so don't bother anymore.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Have you looked in the home tickets for sale sub section in the classified section of the board?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Given up ringing the club as it wasn't like the old days whereas you was in the queuing system so you knew where you was in the line. Now you just wait and wait costing furtunes so don't bother anymore.

Yes it's unfortunate, the more successful the club has become, the longer the wait to get through. It's complicated I think, in that at certain very busy times, the club use an agency based up in Manchester to take overflow calls, and book tickets.

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Have you looked in the home tickets for sale sub section in the classified section of the board?

Yes. Want to pick my ticket up from the club shop instead of running around meeting X somewhere for their card.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes. Want to pick my ticket up from the club shop instead of running around meeting X somewhere for their card.

One left in S1A: https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-...4fa2-9023-c1f0ed7bbfce&type=&noredir&selMode=

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 15.58.21.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here