Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
fb4bd2d29f9bcb1642a1a29364c4fe9f.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't he [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]erhemed10?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just checked instagram and the last thing was him working out boxing, unless he's just posted it and deleted it straightaway.

I've posted the picture above. It's not from his regular feed, it's from his story. You can't see someone's story unless you follow them, and not on the web only on the app. It's still there.

(Again: I'm not stupid!)

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
He was never going to start tomorrow but it would be such a pain to not have him available this week. 3 games in 6 days for Glenda might be too much.

Time for Choooobs to step up and deliver if he can stop mulling and prevaricating over his international future that is...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've posted the picture above. It's not from his regular feed, it's from his story. You can't see someone's story unless you follow them, and not on the web only on the app. It's still there.

I have also seen it, via the same means, so can verify that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has not photoshopped / fabricated the above image for strange reasons unknown...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I am following him both on Twitter and Instagram. How do you see the story?

I'm not accusing you of being stupid, just curious as to where it is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Might be wrong, but reckon the biggest current injury to Hemed is his bruised ego.

You're wrong. He has already said his interview was taken out of context, and Chris Hughton backed him to the hilt in today's Argus.

Hughton told The Argus: “It was very much a surprise and I’ve spoken to Tomer.

“It’s been a frustrating time for him here, but he always handles himself very well.

“He felt his comments were taken out of context. I would absolutely believe that, because he’s a good lad.

“There is no doubt he wants to play and is competitive, but he always says the right things.

“I just hope it’s not something which will eventually go against him.

“He’s an international player, very proud to play for his country, and wants to continue doing that.

“It’s probably upsetting for him. You might have players in the team that are a little bit more disruptive than others. He’s not one of those types.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here