Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My movie 'CAGE' - on Amazon Prime now.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
OK it's that time again where I peddle my wares to the good people of NSC.

So if you have a Prime account my new movie CAGE is available for free so if you fancy watching a cool little thriller after we beat Blackburn then have a look - http://amzn.to/2oBhqDW

Here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1zMw8QYhaw

Hope you enjoy it. If you do and could give it a shout on Social Media that'd be superb! With a Prime release it's very much a numbers game!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Awesome - been waiting for this since you first mentioned it.

I will be giving it a watch with the wife this weekend. Looks brilliant

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll be all over this*. It must be a fantastic feeling getting this out there.

*If I remember. :dunce:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I saw this at the cinema. It's brilliant. Some of the voice work on it is astounding.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Well done mate my lads into film making any tips or advice? After leaving college he's struggling a little bit as in what to do next.

Try and get on short film sets and find out what he likes to do and really go for that. People who are really good at one thing are always going to be more hireable than 'jacks of all trades'.

A shit hot boom operator is more likely to make a living than someone who is OK at everything.... believe me!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Try and get on short film sets and find out what he likes to do and really go for that. People who are really good at one thing are always going to be more hireable than 'jacks of all trades'.

A shit hot boom operator is more likely to make a living than someone who is OK at everything.... believe me!
Thanks for the advice. Where is the best place to find such work? He's had a few days here and there working on a documentary but not much else to date.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Thanks for the advice. Where is the best place to find such work? He's had a few days here and there working on a documentary but not much else to date.

Shooting People is a good website to find work. Just find out what is being made and email filmmakers and see if they want a runner... will probably be unpaid initially but really worth it.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can i just ask why you chose Bromley FC, just interested as it's pretty close to me obviously. I would have thought you would have chose a team closer to you.

Will check out your film, pretty impressive having your own film.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can i just ask why you chose Bromley FC, just interested as it's pretty close to me obviously. I would have thought you would have chose a team closer to you.

The movie is 'inspired' by a book called The Bromley Boys which is really great. I adapted the book into a screenplay. The main producer TJ is actually a Palace fan.

Don't panic though - I have managed to sneak in quite a few Albion references in!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2179231/

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

The movie is 'inspired' by a book called The Bromley Boys which is really great. I adapted the book into a screenplay. The main producer TJ is actually a Palace fan.

Don't panic though - I have managed to sneak in quite a few Albion references in!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2179231/

As Gripper says - the book is brilliant. Well worth a read.

My local club growing up as well so (as Gripper knows) I am very excited about the film!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here