Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Memorabilia

barnden10

May 11, 2014
I have been given a box of old football memorabilia and there is some old fanzines, newspapers and Albion magazines. Anyone know if the club would pay to take them off my hands as they date back to the Cup Final up until 1990

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They might take them as a donation to the museum, but I doubt they would pay you for them.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Maybe, you never know if not would poss donate.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Call me mad but i burnt all my Gulls eyes,programmes from 1988 onwards ,even 70's programmes given to me when moving home......needs must at the time....along with much else unable to store..

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
My brother-in-law's uncle and auntie died recently and whilst the uncle was a massive hammers fan, he must have had a soft spot for the Albion as he had an Albion FA Cup final scarf in perfect condition alongside all the West Ham stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have been given a box of old football memorabilia and there is some old fanzines, newspapers and Albion magazines. Anyone know if the club would pay to take them off my hands as they date back to the Cup Final up until 1990

......hardly a unique collection.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Donate to the museum .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why would you want money for them? I could understand if your stuff was worth a few grand but this is worth pennies. I have a similar collection; newspaper cuttings, programmes going back to the 50's, supporters club stuff from the 60's. I'm donating most of it to the museum when I get my lazy arse in gear.

It would be nice if you done the same. Are you an Albion fan? The title makes me think not. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just that I'd be worried you just chuck it away. Please don't.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
I won't be chucking it away and yes I'm a fan wife and i have season tickets in North but was wondering if it was worth anything? Got a little one on the way so any extra cash would be useful obviously

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here