Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eight games,Eight Cup Finals

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
We are the 12th man,how about a sea of blue and white Saturday.And let the kids have their phone lights Tuesday.Any other suggestions to help the boys and let the opponents know they are up against a whole county! Stand or Fall

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We are the 12th man,how about a sea of blue and white Saturday.And let the kids have their phone lights Tuesday.Any other suggestions to help the boys and let the opponents know they are up against a whole county! Stand or Fall

How many 12th men f**k off home at 75 minutes in time for Ant and Dec?must be soul destroying for the players to see thousands legging it for the exit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
these are available on amazon :lolol:

717P6pAi1bL._SL1500_.jpg

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
He must be one those individuals that actually has a life. burn him!

Sorry you are wrong,i haven't.I have lived every minute of this season ,haven't had this excitement since the Small,Bryne season.And now bouncing off the walls with my 14 year old boy who's first game was when Baz Savage scored

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't get uptight about the kids and their phone lights. Let them enjoy themselves.

Make some noise, that does affect the team.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Charge up your Omsung Phines !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here