Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Woodland Project - Help Needed Please Good People of NSC

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Hi everyone

Been a while since I've posted on here, but could do with some NSC voting assistance please!

A project I am involved in, The Woodland Project, has been nominated for a Lottery Award of £50,000. The project delivers therapeutic activity days in a community managed woodland for 3 different groups:

1) Families who have a child with a severe physical or learning disability
2) Families who have a child experiencing mental health issues
3) 11-18 year old's who are accessing mental health services

This video gives a more detailed insight into what happens on Woodland Days and the value these can bring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAi1ypy1MyU

Winning the award will secure the project's future for at least another year, and allow us to support a larger amount of children and families moving forwards. We're up against 4 other projects and voting closes this Monday, so if you could vote before then I would really appreciate it!

You can vote here, and need to click on the email you receive to verify it otherwise it will not count. Share as widely as possible please if you can!

https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk/projects/view/the-woodland-project

Any questions about the project at all then please ask, happy to share more info.

Thanks,

SeagullRic

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Eric! How's it going? We were just talking about you the other night! (I'm Joe V's dad in case you've forgotten)

Oh, and done.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Hi Tim, hope all's well!

Haha what a coincidence, remembering the countless times I gave the ball away no doubt...

Trust all is with with Joe, hope to bump into you at the Amex or elsewhere soon!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here