Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Any excuse

The-Argus.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.pngI have blue tits and Goldfinches in my garden but I have not seen Greenfinches this year which I did have them two years ago but they have had a problem with a parasite which has stopped them feeding plus lots of house building near by and cats.
Buy bird food by 25 kilos its a lot cheaper.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would have thought Caroline Lucas would revel in looking after all those tits.

Seems not.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thank god article 50 has now been triggered, this is just another example of dwindling numbers of our indigenous tits being driven out of their homes by the European crested tit...

The sooner they go home, the sooner we can see the Great British blue tit thrive again in its native country free from free loaders from Europe taking all our nesting boxes and eating our caterpillars...

Don't get me started on that post Brexit " Eurasian blue tit"..... Bloody impostor....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have tits on my nuts all year round.

They are also rather partial to my seed as well.

And as for the coconut....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
View attachment 83333I have blue tits and Goldfinches in my garden but I have not seen Greenfinches this year which I did have them two years ago but they have had a problem with a parasite which has stopped them feeding plus lots of house building near by and cats.
Buy bird food by 25 kilos its a lot cheaper.

I've had to give up buying bulk...only place I could keep the bags was in the garage, but ended up with mice who kept Robin the food

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here