Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky on talksport tomorrow

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Our very own knocky on drive tomorrow afternoon if anyone fancys a listen.

Thanks.What time is that programme on?

Been ages since I listened to Talksport properly.It lost its way a while ago I reckon.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Durham said on Tuesday that Knockaert shouldn't be anywhere near the top three players in the championship.
Assuming he's going to kiss his arse now though

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I agree shouldnt be anywhere near the championship more like premiership imo

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Durham said on Tuesday that Knockaert shouldn't be anywhere near the top three players in the championship.
Assuming he's going to kiss his arse now though

Kind of.....said the same on Monday but he was more complaining about how the top three nominated were all forwards, and he thought there were better shouts elsewhere on the pitch (including Dunk). He basically repeated some of the the same kind of arguments on our own POTS page.

He is a tosser though.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Durham is a tosspot.

Are you saying Durham is a tosspot becauce he doesn't think Knockaert is in the top 3 players this season or do you have another reason for saying this ?

I actually agree with him based on consistency of performance over the whole season - does that make me a tosspot ?

Never understand why people feel the need to abuse pundits / radio presenters for giving their own opinion.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Are you saying Durham is a tosspot becauce he doesn't think Knockaert is in the top 3 players this season or do you have another reason for saying this ?

I actually agree with him based on consistency of performance over the whole season - does that make me a tosspot ?

Never understand why people feel the need to abuse pundits / radio presenters for giving their own opinion.

I understand it his job to say controversial things about sport and people, I find his rantings mainly antagonist with no justification on nearly everything he talks about.

I personally would not have Knockaert in the top 3, so that is not my issue.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
I understand it his job to say controversial things about sport and people, I find his rantings mainly antagonist with no justification on nearly everything he talks about.

I personally would not have Knockaert in the top 3, so that is not my issue.

Fair enough, going back a couple of years i often turned the radio off as i found his rants completely unjustified and purely to get people to phone in. I do think he has got better in recent times though.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Durham is a tosspot on many levels...not least in that he blocked me on Twitter for AGREEING with him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I actually don't mind Durham because he has a decent knowledge of football including the lower leagues unlike most presenters on the station.

I do have to turn him off at times though when his arguments just get silly and Gough, who I loved as a cricketer, is just an idiot. The intro to the show when the two of them try to make some totally dull, important subject sound interesting is just cringey though.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Listening to that... noticed that the presenter said 'Brighton faded towards the back end of the season'... i wouldn't say win 5-0, 4-0 etc fading, it was Christmas that ruined it for us.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Listening to that... noticed that the presenter said 'Brighton faded towards the back end of the season'... i wouldn't say win 5-0, 4-0 etc fading, it was Christmas that ruined it for us.

Unfortunately this is a common myth amongst other teams supporters and it seems broadcasters are now coming out with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here