Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich tickets

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
If you've purchased more than one ticket for Norwich I'd advise you to check them carefully.

I bought 2 online as soon as they were available, only to find out that they weren't actually together. A quick call to the ticket office rectified this, but I wouldn't want anyone else to have the same issue and only realise when they're taking their seats in the stadium!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
If you've purchased more than one ticket for Norwich I'd advise you to check them carefully.

I bought 2 online as soon as they were available, only to find out that they weren't actually together. A quick call to the ticket office rectified this, but I wouldn't want anyone else to have the same issue and only realise when they're taking their seats in the stadium!

I had the same problem at forest, but luckily people just sat where they wanted and didn't stick to the "that's my seat" game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I had the same problem at forest, but luckily people just sat where they wanted and didn't stick to the "that's my seat" game.

It would be far easier if all away sections were unreserved seating which immediately bins the thats my seat game (argument)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why not use the same argument for home games as well!

It's a interesting point. I went to a gig last summer which was a 17,000 capacity amphitheater with no reserved seating; one giant free-for-all. It somehow worked.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The that's my seat game only applies up to about 15 mins before kickoff if at all usually, in a sold out game cos after then about 1500 go to sit down in the space of 5 mins and find their ones gone anyway so they in turn are forced to sit in someone else's and so on - who gives a monkeys anyway unless people are pinching disabled seats of course - the atmosphere the game and the result is what matters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Totally agree, it'll be pretty much pitch up where you like.

The only times this approach might not work quite so smoothly is at Griffin Park (soon obsolete) and Loftus Road (hopefully not on our agenda next year).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here