Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeling Old

I remember when Ian Wrights son Shaun Wright Phillips broke into football and then played for England, that made me feel old.

Well, Shaun Wright Phillips son has just been called up for England U16's.

:ohmy:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
For me it's when I hear a song on the radio and the presenter says, "That got to the top of the charts in 1991". I'll think no f***ing way, that's 26 years ago. Or an event like OJ Simpson's trial, that was 21 years ago. It does really seem like yesterday. Blimey, you've made me feel old now. :cry:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
For me it's when I hear a song on the radio and the presenter says, "That got to the top of the charts in 1991". I'll think no f***ing way, that's 26 years ago. Or an event like OJ Simpson's trial, that was 21 years ago. It does really seem like yesterday. Blimey, you've made me feel old now. :cry:

Based on that, you're a mere whippersnapper

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I remember when Ian Wrights son Shaun Wright Phillips broke into football and then played for England, that made me feel old.

Well, Shaun Wright Phillips son has just been called up for England U16's.

:ohmy:

Of course, we also remember Ian Wright breaking into the game.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I remember when Ian Wright's dad and his brother invented the first airplane!

Wasn't that Alcock and Brown ............................

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I do door work at the weekends and the music that's played is mostly 80s 90s stuff I look around at the folk there and think I heard most of this when it was new you lot wasn't even a thought in your old mans trousers (I was 40 last Friday)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here