Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Final Countdown!

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
It's finally here, the International break is over and we can commence the final stretch of games which will determine our fate.

There are too many threads predicting results, possible points targets required etc... I just personally want to state that I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and whether we do or don't make it we should be proud that after the agony of last season Chris Hughton has built a team challenging at the very top. At the start of the campaign I would have settled for a play off place so IMO we have over achieved!

Buzzing for the run in and what will be will be but one thing is for sure I will be behind the Albion every step of the way! :clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was thinking much the same today. Eight cracking games to come and whatever happens this has been a great season.

larus

Enjoy the journey.
Enjoy the speculation.
Enjoy the pleasure in the wins.

Hate that feeling after we lose though. God, I get so f*cked off - takes a day or so to 'let it go'.

But, whatever happens, the last 2 seasons have been absolutely superb. From the depths of Hereford to this - if you can't enjoy this (whatever the outcome) then you never will.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Working out how many days off work these final 8 games are going to cost me
Blackburn sat =safe
Birmingham Tues - possible defeat = 1 day off with 24 hour depression
QPR fri = 1 day off work going to London + game
Wolves fri bank holiday = safe
Wigan mon bank holiday - another possible 24 hour depression or massive hangover from all day drinking & celebrating = 1 day off work either way
Norwich fri = 1 day off work spending whole day in Norwich
Bristol city sat = safe, Sunday to recover what ever happens
Aston Villa Sun = 1 week off work celebrating or 7 day depression (holiday booked for both outcomes)

The final countdown = possible 5 days off work :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here