Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOT in central / near Brighton station

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
noting the "Eastbourne" location, considered the other end? Autowise right next to Eastbourne station.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Elite Garages opp Dyke Pub on Dyke Road were always reasonable and offered a BN post code discount (might have been BN1 / BN2 only though). Haven't used them in two and a half years though...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not particularly near the station I know, but we've used Grants Garage in Kemptown for years now, and always found them to be very reliable, and not that expensive.

D

Deleted member 2719

Elite Garages opp Dyke Pub on Dyke Road were always reasonable and offered a BN post code discount (might have been BN1 / BN2 only though). Haven't used them in two and a half years though...

Personally i would avoid all Elite garages as they are IMO the worst company i have dealt with in 15 years of trading, they prefer to delete suppliers invoices so they don't need to pay them.

Moral standards.....some business have them and a few don't.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Hi good folk of NSC
....I need to get my car MOT'ed next week I was looking for some advise where to take in in and around the Brighton area - the nearer the station the better; but I don't mind a bit of a walk tbh
Cheers guys and gals

I've used Brighton MOT Centre for years and never had a problem with them. They are near the viaduct on Beaconsfield Road so about 10 mins walk from the station:

http://www.brightonmotcentre.co.uk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here