Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lots of Brum Tickets Still Available - Next Tuesday 4th April

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
587 at last count plus S1D and S1E not yet open.

More evidence our support is 'soft'. (Cue more excuses/bedwetting).

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be honest - I didn't even know we were playing on Tuesday until last night. I suspect many will be the same - the international break really disrupts things.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'll be honest - I didn't even know we were playing on Tuesday until last night. I suspect many will be the same - the international break really disrupts things.

Which is kinda why I thought it worth provoking a new thread. Will you be gracing WSU with your presence for this one, Leader?

PG

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
My boys can't come due to School Night and I have asked around as have one upgrade left and had no takers but one maybe. Normally have lots of interest, been asked and helped folk to buy Bristol and Blackburn tickets. I can see why, Mid week games are a pain. I have to leave my house at 4.30pm (Good job I can "work from Home/Car") to make sure I get a spot at Mill Road and other folk simply are not able or willing to knock off early to go to a mid week game. I simply would not risk the train back to deepest darkest West Sussex on a school night.

I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes, yes I will!

Why do you ask?

Only because you've said you've missed a few this season. Although I'd happily buy you a pint if I see you there, for your splendid efforts on this forum over the years.

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only because you've said you've missed a few this season. Although I'd happily buy you a pint if I see you there, for your splendid efforts on this forum over the years.

I think I've only missed one, and that was the last one.

Edit: ...and one or two at the beginning of the season when on holiday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
95%+ sold for a midweek game and our support is 'soft'??
Quite. Our expectations about crowds at The Amex have gone through the roof during the last couple of years and now verge on the unrealistic.

A sustained period of success in the top two divisions will build a fanbase to sell out The Amex with demand to spare - but that is a work in progress...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ticket for sale, front row of WSU for 20 notes for this one. PM if interested :)

theboybilly

Eh? I (and I'm sure a fair few others too) could tell you details of every remaining fixture until May 7th and Villa away......I've been doing nothing but fret over it for weeks :drama:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Eh? I (and I'm sure a fair few others too) could tell you details of every remaining fixture until May 7th and Villa away......I've been doing nothing but fret over it for weeks :drama:

Maybe it's a question of knowing the games but not necessarily the actual dates ..apart from perhaps Villa

theboybilly

Maybe it's a question of knowing the games but not necessarily the actual dates ..apart from perhaps Villa

True, Sky have been moving games about which has seen me obsessively altering travel and accomodation arrangements for away games. Villa is the only one that it was just a question of where I was going to stay on the Saturday night.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not me, I'm afraid. For whatever reason I only ever seem to know the specifics of a few games at a time and the international break marked the end of that last block. I could tell who we have to play but not exactly when nor in what order, other than Bristol City being the last home game with Villa away to finish the season off (hopefully).

I'll go and sit in the corner and think about who I've let down here.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not me, I'm afraid. For whatever reason I only ever seem to know the specifics of a few games at a time and the international break marked the end of that last block. I could tell who we have to play but not exactly when nor in what order, other than Bristol City being the last home game with Villa away to finish the season off (hopefully).

I'll go and sit in the corner and think about who I've let down here.
There's 3 games in the 1st 6 days of April to get you back on track.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here