Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your biggest bet?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You must be minted to risk a grand for 200

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I wouldn't say I gamble large sums of money. £5, 10 not much more than that. Had a result in 2009 on the Grand
National. A bloke at work kept saying Mon mone to me all week. I thought he was mad. 100-1. No chance. On the morning of the race I thought I'd give it a go. Stuck a tenner on to win and thought I won't see that again. I never even watched the race . Came home and found out it had bloody won. That was a good weekend.:drink::cool:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
When they opened up betting on the WWE on Paddy Power I joined and put 500 quid an accumulator for Wrestlemania 28, I had just started watching it again properly and I was adamant of the results. I was in a student bar watching it and when Punk made Jericho tap I about had a break down, won 2 grand off that and never bet more than a 5er here or there since. For those interested I had every match barring John Cena v The Rock, I didn't risk that one.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
#the betting shop manager with 27 years experience sits back and awaits yet another thread of how lucrative betting is and possibly the bit about a mate with a system to beat Roulette machines#

Not from me. I got lucky once . Had a couple of small wins in between. Don't really gamble that much.
I seem to remember you liked a flutter back in the day????

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When they opened up betting on the WWE on Paddy Power I joined and put 500 quid an accumulator for Wrestlemania 28, I had just started watching it again properly and I was adamant of the results. I was in a student bar watching it and when Punk made Jericho tap I about had a break down, won 2 grand off that and never bet more than a 5er here or there since. For those interested I had every match barring John Cena v The Rock, I didn't risk that one.

Proof or you're lying as Paddy Power don't do accas on wrestling etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here