Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Golf Courses for a corporate day - any ideas?

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Looking for the wisdom of NSC.

We are looking to book a corporate day with the work gang (18 holes), and I wondered if anyone has any recommendations of best courses/prices in and around Brighton?

We have someone who can't walk as far so need somewhere we can hire a buggy too.

Ideally somewhere with great views/scenery and close to Brighton.

Many thanks in advance.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Looking for the wisdom of NSC.

We are looking to book a corporate day with the work gang (18 holes), and I wondered if anyone has any recommendations of best courses/prices in and around Brighton?

We have someone who can't walk as far so need somewhere we can hire a buggy too.

Ideally somewhere with great views/scenery and close to Brighton.

Many thanks in advance.

The Dyke......fab views ( scenic), great course and pretty tough. Best course in Brighton, buggies as well.:thumbsup:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The Dyke is the best in Brighton. Worthing and Seaford (Blatchington, not Head) are the best Downland courses in that area.

Another vote for Seaford (Blatchington) - course is pretty much always in good condition, views are absolutely fabulous from the majority of holes. No idea about prices for corporate, but they do do good food before and after too, and have buggies.
(I have no association with the Club, other than I play there when I can [green fees, not member].)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can sort you out a rate for brighton and Hove GC if you want. People think as it's only a 9 it's easy, ( we have the backs playing from different T positions) but I defy anyone to play our course in the wind and play to handicap!

We had a pro am last year with all the top pros in sussex playing and not one played under par. Really good course, very friendly and great bar with excellent food.

The dyke is good also, singing hills decent and west Hove a good course. Depends what you guys want really.

Let me know if interested.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Dyke very good .... East Brighton also great Downland course and views and cheaper...Seaford Blatch good also. Seaford Head has improved no end. Pyecombe is another option(Very good/friendly clubhouse and Bar).

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dyke very good .... East Brighton also great Downland course and views and cheaper...Seaford Blatch good also. Seaford Head has improved no end. Pyecombe is another option(Very good/friendly clubhouse and Bar).

For what it is worth, when I moved to Brighton (Archie Macaulay was our manager - not for long! then Freddie Goodwin came along) we moved to East Brighton GC, my parents were Steward & Stewardess, had quite a good few happy years there, all be it I played most of my golf at The Dyke and Pycombe! great memories and yes, a great course :thumbsup:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Another vote for Pyecombe here. Played around Europe and in the US and you will have to go a long way to find somewhere better on a fine day ie quality of course, views, value for money and a friendly welcome in the well stocked pro shop and clubhouse. It does have buggies available. (No, not a member either)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Agree that Pyecombe is a good day out but if one member of the party cannot walk far or is a little unsteady on their feet, it may just be too hilly even with a buggy as there are some serious slopes around some of the greens etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here