Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is your water bill

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We have a free standing shower cubicle used daily by me and the wife and 2 young boys who use the bath approx a foot deep. Yet our water bills have arrived, one from southern water & one from south east water and for a six month period have a combined total of £700+

What do others pay for theirs?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We have a free standing shower cubicle used daily by me and the wife and 2 young boys who use the bath approx a foot deep. Yet our water bills have arrived, one from southern water & one from south east water and for a six month period have a combined total of £700+

What do others pay for theirs?

That include waste disposal? :moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know they're mugging off SIMMO his is like £1300

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
4 in my household and they have risen sharply since metering, and this is after removing the bath and replacing with a shower.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£53.80 a month direct debit

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
£31.00 month for two people but we only shower every day,no baths. In fact we have just taken the bath out as it was rarely used.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was paying £80 a month and they wanted to put it up. Did a bit of research as thought it was excessive and after some investigating turned out we had a leak at the metre that the water board were responsible for. Got a £400 rebate and now paying £19 a month. Two of us in house.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
You must stink:eek:

No I don't! But it actually was about £27 a month but I had an upstairs toilet that wasn't cutting off properly, got a plumber in, got it sorted and became in credit to such an extent that Southern Water reduced the DD. I've just had a new patio laid so fully expecting a much higher bill in May due to the amount of water the builders used! Also, live alone and very thifty!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here