Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How easy is it to upgrade a season ticket?

The guy who sits next to me is on holiday and he's given me his ST for the next two games. It's a senior ticket so I need to upgrade it so my son can come to one game and my daughter to the next.

I think it can't be done online, is that correct?

I don't want to hang on the phone to the ticket office, I assume it can be done at the ground before kick off or is there likely to be a massive queue?

And I assume I can upgrade it myself even though it's not my ticket although I do have a ST for the next seat?

Thanks in advance for your help, I haven't done this before.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The guy who sits next to me is on holiday and he's given me his ST for the next two games. It's a senior ticket so I need to upgrade it so my son can come to one game and my daughter to the next.

I don't want to hang on the phone to the ticket office, I assume it can be done at the ground before kick off or is there likely to be a massive queue?

And I assume I can upgrade it myself even though it's not my ticket although I do have a ST for the next seat?

How old are your kids? If it's the same price bracket you will be ok!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I upgrade my son's to an adult at the ticket office before the game. They normally ask you to confirm the first line of the address.
Do the ticket office have the same procedure for upgrading senior tickets to adult, though ? A child that can't go on occasion is a different situation to a senior passing their ticket onto an adult.

ENREST will be doing IDCHECKS.

I upgrade my son's to an adult at the ticket office before the game. They normally ask you to confirm the first line of the address.

But that was presumably a ticket with the same surname as you. This guy is no relation other than a blood brother from the Withdean days.

He is on my F&F list but presumably this doesn't help if I can't upgrade online?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I didn't think this is even possible. ???

Yes, done it for my Dad's ticket (senior) to bring a friend (adult). I think it's 6 times a season that you can do this. My Dad has taken care of the upgrade so not sure of the process but assume it's by phone. He then gets emailed a print at home replacement.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
But that was presumably a ticket with the same surname as you. This guy is no relation other than a blood brother from the Withdean days.

He is on my F&F list but presumably this doesn't help if I can't upgrade online?

Yes we have the same surname but I don't have to give them my name. My mate has borrowed it before and upgraded at the ticket office, and had to call me to ask for the address. I think it's just a general check to make sure it's either your ticket you're upgrading or that you know the owner of the ticket. Possibly?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As you have mentioned it on here, BARBER will be in his little tank waiting to run you over!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Assuming you have the ST (for the fan number), just call the ticket line and ask them to upgrade it. All you'll need is your credit card. I've done it plenty, piece of piss. The turnstyle will 'know' when you use it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here