Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tech Help, me again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have clicked something and my documents are now listed upside down ie z to a how do I get it back to alpherbetical order a- z on windows 10. I googled and it said right click on an empty space but all that shows is remove properties and clicking on that nothing happens. Many thanks for any sensible advice

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
BĢ is a legend. He should have his own NSC t shirt. An Albion scarf wrapped round a computer as he sits there with question marks surrounding his bonce.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have clicked something and my documents are now listed upside down ie z to a how do I get it back to alpherbetical order a- z on windows 10. I googled and it said right click on an empty space but all that shows is remove properties and clicking on that nothing happens. Many thanks for any sensible advice

This is comedy gold BG.:D

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
BĢ is a legend. He should have his own NSC t shirt.

How about something like this?

preview.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Have you tried rotating your computer 180 degrees?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know I take the p*ss BG but sometimes you really do set yourself up :lolol:[i

I knew it was something simple and silly that I had done but google didnt have the answer so the obvious is NSC and stand the p..s taking. Which is what I did, I am broad shouldered and can take the flack as there is only 1 person I get the hump with and hope to give as much as I take.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Have you tried clicking that same something one more time? It might just magically reverse itself.

Alternately, have you tried destroying all your internet-enabled devices - up to and including the Omsung Phine - with a big hammer?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have you tried clicking that same something one more time? It might just magically reverse itself.

Alternately, have you tried destroying all your internet-enabled devices - up to and including the Omsung Phine - with a big hammer?

I would have done if I knew what I clicked on but thankfully all back to normal now.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have you tried turning it off, then turning it on again?

I would have suggested "have you tried turning it off?", then left it at that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here