Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we win the next three games ...

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Has there ever been a better chance.
Home games against Blackburn and Birmingham. Both dreadful. We ll destroy both of them . And then QPR away . A notioriosly fickle team and easily beatable. So 9 from 9 and we ĺl need 5 points from 5 games then . Win the next three and we re up basically.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Home games against Blackburn and Birmingham. Both dreadful. We ll destroy both of them . And then QPR away . A notioriosly fickle team and easily beatable. So 9 from 9 and we ĺl need 5 points from 5 games then . Win the next three and we re up basically.

Right on Bro ,!
hopefully we will attack, attack , attack !!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
We are Brighton.
WE ARE BRIGHTON.
Super Brighton.
From the SARRRRRRF.

believe

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry - can you just remind me? What is it that comes just before a fall?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Copied.

Just in case. :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Have you been drinking,:drink::drink:

I will give you brum being an easier one, but Blackburn and QPR both are very more inform than us.

Screenshot_20170326-003545.png

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I'm assuming, judging by the hour of your post, that you may well be intoxicated. In the cold, sober light of day, you may well reflect and think differently. Sleep well.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
QPR is a potential banana skin, as well as Villa, but we could already have the job done by the Villa game so glad it is the final of the season.
Wolves don't look like pushovers at the moment either, though this might work in our favour when they play their game in hand v Hudds.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Looking at H Towns run in I think we need 92 points. There run in looks easier although I pray Fulham need the points at the end. Supposed to be enjoyable all this ain't it ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Does rather seem that every other thread is a rehash of something along the lines of this one.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Why do people keep doing this?

I have no Idea.

I have mused upon the importance of the next 3 games many times over the past week.
Most of my thoughts has been around why do we always seem to be coming up against teams when they are hitting some form.

My only hope is that Chris has got the team mentally preapared for the first week of games after the resumption.
Because it's clear that NSC isn't.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Lose the next 3 and NSC will be on life support.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
QPR is a potential banana skin, as well as Villa, but we could already have the job done by the Villa game so glad it is the final of the season.
Wolves don't look like pushovers at the moment either, though this might work in our favour when they play their game in hand v Hudds.

Norwich's home form is very good, so I can't see us getting anything there, even taking into accout the result we got earlier in the season, against them.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Have to get at Blackburn early,mustn't let them settle,hope the Brum don't sack Zola before we play them,a good result at QPR and these could be great times ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here