Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC help! A good place for a Sunday roast in Brighton

Dec 29, 2011
Can't seem to find a good traditional Sunday roast in Brighton, anyone have any good suggestions?

Much appreciated!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I take my old Dad to the Fox on the Downs cavery. Good value.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shepherd & Dog in Fulking

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Loads of good ones around and depends where you are or want to go!!

Kemptown-Mad Hatter very good
Central Brighton-Lion & Lobster, Semolina, Breeze Brasserie all very good
Hove-Better Half, Brunswick, Connaught, Garden Bar all good

Also heard Brighton Beer Dispensary good and as above Ladies Mile has amazing reviews but never been!

If you are on Facebook there is actually a group called Brighton Sunday Roast Club where people leave reviews of places they have visited.

Enjoy and good luck if going anywhere tomorrow!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Harry Blooms is open. And had a free gift for every Mum

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Harry Blooms is open. And had a free gift for every Mum

Indeed. Ate there about a month ago, and it was absolutely superb. 10% discount on the bill, even if only one diner is a season ticket holder.

On the assumption that it will remain a carvery, I was also going to mention the Sportsman at Withdean, although I don't know if it has reopened yet.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Indeed. Ate there about a month ago, and it was absolutely superb. 10% discount on the bill, even if only one diner is a season ticket holder.

On the assumption that it will remain a carvery, I was also going to mention the Sportsman at Withdean, although I don't know if has reopened yet.

I met my wife in there after the Reading game and thought that it wasnt as good as previously as the standard of the carvery had dropped but having said that due to trouble at Brighton station we didnt get there until 9.00pm after a 5.30 kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here