Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could an NSCer Be Living/Staying Next Door To You?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are the walls damp ? It may be next door's bed sheets drip with end of season angst.

Does your house heat up as you hear an upstairs keyboard in frenzied pounding when a new BREXIT thread appears ?

Can howls of derision be heard when away ticket allocations are released on the forum ?

It may be an NSCer.

Keep 'em peeled.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Are the walls damp ? It may be next door's bed sheets drip with end of season angst.

Does your house heat up as you hear an upstairs keyboard in frenzied pounding when a new BREXIT thread appears ?

Can howls of derision be heard when away ticket allocations are released on the forum ?

It may be an NSCer.

Keep 'em peeled.

shawtaylorcnw80s-01.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We still have over a week before any meaningful football.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

It may be an NSCer.

Keep 'em peeled.

Saw this bloke up on the Downs earlier, I have my suspicions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jYoagXmZE

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have a Palace fan next door to me, well, I think he is. He came into a lot of money a few years back, and all he's done to his house, which is a real dump, is stuck some cheap plastic cladding on it:wozza:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm pretty sure they aren't... just to check I have tapped into their wifi and traced all of their internet traffic... no sign of NSC.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As I said on other thread.
A Watford fan next door to me, who actually regretted going to see them play at Palarse weeks back.
Quote: What a hideous place!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No.....arsenal fan next door, other side, guy doesn't like football. We have Chelsea and man united fans in our close...some albion fans like me, but a lot don't care about brighton at all.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
There was a midget who supports Millwall living in this road until recently but not next door to me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Someone ONCE asked me OUTSIDE my front door if I was ENREST, I said NO in case he THUMPED me

But I DO know who YOU are. A fellow NSCer told me. I was SHOCKED. I remember you as such a friendly and PLEASANT sort. But that was 25 years ago. All those SAUSAGES have FRIED you since.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
On one side, I have a Man U supporter and on the other, a woman who doesn't like football but I've seen her son in a claret/blue scarf so he's Villa or Hammer.

Needless to say, both sets of neighbours were born and raised in Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here