Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westminster attacker: Sussex link

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
A new thread on this because it transpires he was called Adrian Elms. He used to live in Ashford Road in Eastbourne.

This is a blatant blag for my work, I'm afraid, but I hope NSC will forgive it. If you knew a large black bloke by this name in that town, would you get in touch by PM? Thanks.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
A new thread on this because it transpires he was called Adrian Elms. He used to live in Ashford Road in Eastbourne.

This is a blatant blag for my work, I'm afraid, but I hope NSC will forgive it. If you knew a large black bloke by this name in that town, would you get in touch by PM? Thanks.

What's your work??

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I asked Mrs H. She's a similar age and she knows EVERYONE. She'd never heard of him.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Spent his final night in Preston Park Hotel, of all places.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wtf was he (or anyone) doing in PPH

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ranked 41st out of 44 hotels in Brighton on TripAdvisor :lol:

Hope he posted a review before he checked out. Like this one:

“Faulty Towers”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a joke.
Fittings falling off walls, taps and showers not working, Wall paper and tiles ripped or missing
Tried to get a drink in the bar at 17.00 and they couldn't find keys to open the door to bar. Drink when we got back from meal at 21.00, they had found the keys and it was like bar in Star Wars.
I stay in hotels most weeks and this has to be one of the worse I have ever stayed in

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hotel staff reviewed HIM (no joke). Nice man, apparently...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
On the subject of the Preston Park Hotel: it really is something to be a hotel in Brighton ranked WORSE than the likes of the Travelodge on West Street, or, in fact, the Royal Albion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

“Faulty Towers”

This hotel is a joke.
Fittings falling off walls, taps and showers not working, Wall paper and tiles ripped or missing
Tried to get a drink in the bar at 17.00 and they couldn't find keys to open the door to bar. Drink when we got back from meal at 21.00, they had found the keys and it was like bar in Star Wars.
I stay in hotels most weeks and this has to be one of the worse I have ever stayed in

Screenshot from 2017-03-23 23-09-02 copy.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

“Faulty Towers”

This hotel is a joke.

I've stayed in the PPH. Obviously, this was before I moved back here but I was at a conference in Brighton and this was the hotel that my company booked me into. I can't say that it was that grim: I've stayed in worse, a lot worse

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here