Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins' view of London

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This is from today's Daily Mail. Tried to laugh it off because it is so utterly ridiculous, but it is also vile and nauseating - and apparently there are lots of people out there who believe this bullsh*t.

"London is a city of ghettoes behind a thin veneer of civility kept polished by a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father’s old job. Son-of-a-bus-driver Sadiq … The war is between London and the rest of the country. Between the liberals and the right-minded. Between those who think it is more important to tip-toe around the cultures of those who choose to join us, rather than defend our own culture ... Because we are not united. We are wrenched asunder. The patriots of the rest of England versus the liberals in this city … the liberals who casually use the term ‘far right’ for anyone who has national pride"

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
She needs to make her ****ing mind up.

Is it a city of ghettos or is it full of liberal snowflakes?

If there's one thing that most right-minded brits can get behind it's that Katie Hopkins is a CJTC of the highest order.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Left ring or right wing - all can surely agree that she is a genuinely horrible populist ****.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
right on "liberals" are the preserve of London? thats a new one.

(since when did we take up the american version of liberal?)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
London IS a city of ghettoes. Other than that she's talking out of her arse. Hopkins + Daily Mail = Match made in heaven. Best ignored

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What is this war she speaks of ? Most of us, from all cultures, are not at war.

She is part of the problem and not the solution.

But I do agree we have fanatics who peddle hatred...

.... and we also have people who kill in the name of perverted religion.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London IS a city of ghettoes. Other than that she's talking out of her arse. Hopkins + Daily Mail = Match made in heaven. Best ignored

I think you misunderstand what the word Ghetto means, My understanding being an area where one racial group live.

Whilst there may be some areas that are predominantly "non white", the "non white" population are more mixed than you think.

There is a corner shop behind my back fence. If you didn't go in there all the time you wouldn't realise that the four employees come from 3 different countries with at least 3 religions represented.

They all get on when the cricket isn't playing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think you misunderstand what the word Ghetto means, My understanding being an area where one racial group live.

Whilst there may be some areas that are predominantly "non white", the "non white" population are more mixed than you think.

There is a corner shop behind my back fence. If you didn't go in there all the time you wouldn't realise that the four employees come from 3 different countries with at least 3 religions represented.

They all get on when the cricket isn't playing.
that's my view of London. Anything BUT a ghetto, lucky to find a street where neighbours are same nationality! I think people confuse and misuse the term. It's not populated by many English in the traditional sense if that's what she means, I'd agree with that as a general point. But it's not the same as a ghetto which has negative overtones and is blantantly used here as a slur. Besides any enemy of Katie Hopkins is surely our friend?! :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This should be Katie Hopkins' view of London.

IMG_2375.JPG

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The content of her output is always feculence. She is a contrarian who seeks attention by peddling bile. She is paid for click bait and she normally delivers. Whilst a cynt of the highest order I doubt she actually believes any of the excrement that bleeds out of her cold ruthless brain.

Each time we discuss or click on her rot, we are keeping her on a job. That's all she cares about.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are they liberal ghettos then?

Massive contradiction in that paragraph, i am guessing the rest reads the same. Does anyone take this moron seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here