Shoreham Beach
Standings
479c0840bdb6d1469fcd0e5043c34c24.jpg

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You do it , I’m fed up spending hours and hours working out all the points only for Hamilton to ring me up grizzling down the phone he should of got another point for the fastest hair transplant of the weekend.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
So who is setting it up this season?

��

Not me this year. Not sure if I'm going to bother with Grid Rival. I've set up a work league on the official F1 site instead (https://fantasy.formula1.com). The initial team selection is identical, but it's simpler through the season. Instead of the 1-5 race contract thing, it's using a fantasy football style transfer system (1 free transfer per race, additional changes cost points).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not me this year. Not sure if I'm going to bother with Grid Rival. I've set up a work league on the official F1 site instead (https://fantasy.formula1.com). The initial team selection is identical, but it's simpler through the season. Instead of the 1-5 race contract thing, it's using a fantasy football style transfer system (1 free transfer per race, additional changes cost points).

Tempting. Those contracts got annoying. Had at least two races with no drivers I think :D

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hurrah ! scores are up from the first race , game goes into lockdown again in 4 hours so be quick if you want to ditch any Germans .

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
After not setting my team correctly for the first race, hopefully will score some points this time..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After not setting my team correctly for the first race, hopefully will score some points this time..

Probably explains why I’m not bottom, nightmare last race for me. Gone for 5 race contracts across the board again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here