Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fantasy Formula 1 2017

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyone fancy a dabble just follow the link pick your drivers and constructors , this game differs from the usual run of the mill fantasy games but it;s quite a good format , take a few minutes to read the rules , i have set up a free to play version there is also a option to set up a league for money , if somebody wants to do that then be my guest .

Fantasy league name is NSC SUPERCROCKS (that's Crocks ) and the password to join is BINFEST17 (upper case ) . https://www.gridrival.com/

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
* Note they are having a issue with the link to find the list of private leagues , to save time finding our league , at the moment we are on page 19 of the free leagues , this will change as more join but that's where we are at the moment .

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
How do you search the leagues? Cant find it anywhere...must be being stupid.

Also seen a Brighton Boys league....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How do you search the leagues? Cant find it anywhere...must be being stupid.

Also seen a Brighton Boys league....

If anybody is finding it a pain to find the league follow this below .

It is a little confusing at the moment as they are working on a direct link to the private leagues but the best way to find it is to go to the LOBBY once you have selected your team , click on the FREE leagues option then do a manual search for our league , now on page 2 so it's quite easy to find .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok all the game software has now been updated and there is a direct link to all the leagues :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Note the game will go into lockdown mode at 12.01am on the friday before every race weekend so don't forget to get your driver and constructor contracts signed before then or you will miss out on the race points , i reckon the being lazy 5 race contracts could be a bit of a howler early season but we will see .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yours might be :lolol: i may even throw away a few quid on a paid league to keep my interest going .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If anybody is finding it a pain to find the league follow this below .

It is a little confusing at the moment as they are working on a direct link to the private leagues but the best way to find it is to go to the LOBBY once you have selected your team , click on the FREE leagues option then do a manual search for our league , now on page 2 so it's quite easy to find .

Can't find a link to free leagues in the Lobby :nono:

Ignore, I'm in but not sure I've got a clue what I'm doing

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've got two teams, is that cheating?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes.

Fair enough, it wasn't until I'd worked out how to do everything that I realised I'd cocked the first team up. I'll let the first team die by not changing anything as the season goes on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here