Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tea & Coffee Making Facilities

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would you stay in a hotel that didn't have tea and coffee making facilities?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would and my expectations wouldn't be high, I certainly wouldn't expect to pay very much.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes, I have never made tea in a hotel room as I hate tea with those mini cartons of long life milk. And I don't drink coffee.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No as wife needs her 2 or 3 cups in the morning in peace and quiet to set her up for the day. Having said that she always packs a travel kettle 2 mugs and teabags in the boot of the car or hold luggage just in case.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What a strange question to ask the collective brains of NSC.
Staying at a Travelodge this weekend and they not only have tea or coffee in the room (what happened to the biscuits) but have back-up supplies in a handy 'help yourself' basket at the check-in. And I do thank you.
BUT Riu Karamboa (5 Stars) did not have any services at all except water. Knew this so took kettle and supplies (from Travelodge).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No as wife needs her 2 or 3 cups in the morning in peace and quiet to set her up for the day. Having said that she always packs a travel kettle 2 mugs and teabags in the boot of the car or hold luggage just in case.
Who's the other mug? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Considering how many people wizz in hotel kettles i would tell her to bring the ones in from the car as a matter of urgency.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Considering how many people wizz in hotel kettles i would tell her to bring the ones in from the car as a matter of urgency.

One of my friends once stayed in a budget IBIS hotel and someone had done a POO in the kettle.

:nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
photo-3499.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here