Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Metallica UK gigs

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Anyone else manage to bag a ticket in today's presale?

Can't wait as a long time since their last UK arena tour. However, £96 for a seated ticket is just a bit greedy!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Trying my luck on friday as a mate at work who has never seen them wants to go. Haven't seen them since about 91/92 myself so could do with a catch up. Agree with you re the price. I'm viewing it very much as a one off for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bagged two standing tickets for Hamburg.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm surprised they can afford £96 for a ticket when they are on a pension. :whistle:

Not all pensioners are poor, a good of mine's been retired for 5 years, goes out gigging 3 or 4 times a week, I can't keep up with him. Might have to take him to Mammothfest on Easter Sunday, that might slow him down a bit. punk: :rock::rock::rock:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Hoping to get standing tickets in the morning. My son has developed a real taste for gigs in the last 18 months, and this is the one we have both been looking forward to. Pity it's not a smaller venue, but that was never going to happen.

Unfortunately at this time the price makes it a no goer for me. Shame as would have liked to have seen them at their own show having seen them at Reading a few years back. Imagine I'll have to wait another few years for that as they'll likely be back on the festival circuit in 2018.

Saving up for a trip to the US next year so any mega-expensive gigs not already booked in are unlikely to happen, though a one-off Rammstein show in the UK would be the only exception I make. Love them that much. Same goes for festivals as well, which is a shame as would love to have gone to Bloodstock or Wacken this year with both line-ups looking pretty good.

Will settle for smaller shows in 2017. So far this year I've seen Skindred at Concorde 2, along with the epic Gojira/Code Orange/Car Bomb show at the Kentish Town Forum last weekend, with the Who and Maiden the only other gigs I've got booked at this point. Can imagine more sub-£30-40 shows in Brighton and London will get announced over the year that I end up going to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here