Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you next season, good luck everyone!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Well that's me done until June, back off to sea. Gutted to missing the end of this amazing season, but I think it will help, considering I've missed nearly all the big moments in the clubs history since my first game in 1970.
I hope we can finally do it, but if we don't, well, I'm in for life, so what can you do?

Just hope that I can see you all on the tellybox celebrating our promotion, so good luck everyone, have a blast!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Still with NCL mate?

With the costs due to the dollar pound since brexit, we are looking away from the more expensive ships now! Prices almost quarter more expensive since last year.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Still with NCL mate?

With the costs due to the dollar pound since brexit, we are looking away from the more expensive ships now! Prices almost quarter more expensive since last year.

Fred Olsen are doing some corking deals at the minute if you've sailed with them before.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Still with NCL mate?

Understandable. Yes I'm still with NCL, just doing the Med on Spirit. Weak pound great for my salary!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here