Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy birthday to Sir Tony Bloom

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Birthday greetings to our amazing chairman. 44 today.

And thank you for everything you have done for the club. From the Amex to appointing Chris Hughton as manager and the magical signings of Anthony Knockaert and Glenn Murray. We're so lucky to have a chairman like him. Let's hope the final piece of the jigsaw is completed in a few weeks.

Have a fantastic birthday, Tony. :clap:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
BirthdayTony.jpg

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
To me a more important persons birthday than the old lady of Ditchling.

Tony Blooms birthday is not as important as Dame Vera's in my humble and personal opinion .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Tony Blooms birthday is not as important as Dame Vera's in my humble and personal opinion .

How exactly has she affected your life more than Bloom ?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
God bless you Tony, have a great day and lets hope a great year for us all. Thanks for everything.:cheers:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
To me a more important persons birthday than the old lady of Ditchling.

Really....I`m surprised....Someone who gave huge support to our troops when they really needed it.....As compared with a Businessman/Poker player who has done very well ..Whilst I applaud Tony for all he has done for the Club. IMO not in the same league as Dame Vera.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Many happy returns to them both.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Birthday greetings to our amazing chairman. 44 today.

And thank you for everything you have done for the club. From the Amex to appointing Chris Hughton as manager and the magical signings of Anthony Knockaert and Glenn Murray. We're so lucky to have a chairman like him. Let's hope the final piece of the jigsaw is completed in a few weeks.

Have a fantastic birthday, Tony. :clap:

44 are you sure! ??? 47 by my reckoning !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here