Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real estate.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Has anyone on NSC bought the new Real estate album 'In mind' ? I did and am completely underwhelmed. I've already seen them in concert and can't justify going to The Roundhouse to see them in June. Am I the only one that's disappointed?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My mistake I thought this was going to be an interesting thread on property investment, rather than some random music thread

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'll give you a music based response. First impressions of In Mind are that it is a big step down from last couple of albums. However, and a big however, Atlas took a while to grow on me and it's now one of my most returned to albums of all time so I'm not giving up hope on new one yet. Roundhouse gig will be great - they're good live, as long as you don't have usual London crowd talking dickheads close by.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'll give you a music based response. First impressions of In Mind are that it is a big step down from last couple of albums. However, and a big however, Atlas took a while to grow on me and it's now one of my most returned to albums of all time so I'm not giving up hope on new one yet. Roundhouse gig will be great - they're good live, as long as you don't have usual London crowd talking dickheads close by.
Talking backwards is phenomenal. Will they ever emulate that ?

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I've played the album a couple of times and have come to the conclusion that its rubbish. A collection of Instantly forgettable banal tunes.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Talking Backwards is a fantastic tune but I'm yet to hear anything by them that comes near it.

Have listened to the new one but nothing has jumped out at me yet - will give it another go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here