Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away allocation.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
What was the allocation for us at Leeds, and how many did we take.?
From where I was stood didn't look like too much space left but couldn't really see. A mate who is a Leeds fan said to me 'the only spaces empty were in the away end and the top tier of their east stand, which wasn't open to the public'. The reply from me was ' But east stand upper would be open if ya could sell more every game, not just in your cup final'.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We were never going to sell that many because we're not a BIG club like the mighty Leeds.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
yes they do £37 my ticket, then had my lads to pay for think that was £18. Far far too much to pay imo. But travel cost was low for me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
37,890 capacity, if we were 1,300 short of capacity in the away end there were about 7,000 empty home seats - did seem to be quite a few empty seats around

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Looks like some kind of rally with that '####ing off Together', arms across the chests then thrust out in front.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
the 8000 or so empty seats were mostly in the upper tier opposite us. this upper tier wasn't open to the public just VIP. So the 39k capacity or whatever it is would never be achieved in this game. And to be fair I couldn't see many empty seats in the home end from where I was stood. I only asked out of interest how many seats we had left vacant in the away end because of what my mate said, plus I was at the back to one side so couldn't really see the front or the other end of other supporters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here