Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any positives from yesterday?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
From what I heard on the radio, it seemed that Kayal, Hunemeier and Tomori, had good games.
Murray seems to be working hard.
All in all we lost out to a strong home team in good form, who put away their limited chances.

Any other positives.

PS
I haven't seen a player ratings thread.
Is there one about?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I woke up still pissed from last night, so I definitely got my money's worth. That's a positive.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We're still 6 points clear of 3rd with a better goal difference over Huddersfield than we had on Friday afternoon, and we have chalked off our toughest away match left. Also March is mustard !!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Newcastle only managed a point Huddersfield lost Leeds won putting pressure on Huddersfield all good

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Leeds keep pressure on Huddersfield.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Rosenior is getting game time for when we need him in midfield for the draw we will need against Villa to go up

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We've now got an international break to recuperate. People keep highlighting the fact that we've come out slow after all the previous international breaks this season, however i'm pretty sure we've been in great form prior to all of them. At the moment we've been a bit shaky, so the break has come at a perfect time for us, especially with Bruno and Poco back afterwards.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We've now got an international break to recuperate. People keep highlighting the fact that we've come out slow after all the previous international breaks this season, however i'm pretty sure we've been in great form prior to all of them. At the moment we've been a bit shaky, so the break has come at a perfect time for us, especially with Bruno and Poco back afterwards.

More important Bong could be back by Blackburn to resume at left back leaving LR free to slot in at right midfield in place of AK in the away games that we need to not lose.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
More important Bong could be back by Blackburn to resume at left back leaving LR free to slot in at right midfield in place of AK in the away games that we need to not lose.

I cannot believe that anyone, ANYONE would have a thought of leaving Knocky out. It is totally beyond my comprehension. Thank f*ck you aren't a manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pocognoli is better than Bong and is due back sooner.

I disagree as I think Bong is better defending and equal getting forward but will be happy with either rather than a right footed. LR playing there. He can then get back to the right side either full back or midfield in our forth coming away games.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Kayal is performing well again. another game closer to end of season and Hudds never made any ground on us. No more injuries.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that anyone, ANYONE would have a thought of leaving Knocky out. It is totally beyond my comprehension. Thank f*ck you aren't a manager.

We need to set up to not lose our remaining away games and use AK either to start and then bring on LR to consolidate a point or vice versa start with LR and get set up then bring on AK to try for a winner. In most of his away games AK hasnt stood out as he has at home.

The plus is we are slightly better off than at 7pm Friday with 1 less game to be overtaken.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here