Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to come straight back down again aren't we

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This is an early start at the summer whine.

We have bought no one of note and we are going to try and rely on the same bunch of players that nearly got us relegated under Hypia to try and stay in the Premier League.

We need to be getting in early and signing the likes of xxxx, who I recommended on here ages ago, but the club weren't quick enough and now he has signed for Chelsea/Man City/Man Utd delete as appropriate

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're gonna need a left back.

This ought to be used as a template when describing the teams current predicament:-

untimely-deaths-of-spinal-tap-drummers.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

We have bought no one of note and we are going to try and rely on the same bunch of players that nearly got us relegated under Hypia to try and stay in the Premier League.

We need to be getting in early and signing the likes of xxxx, who I recommended on here ages ago, but the club weren't quick enough and now he has signed for Chelsea/Man City/Man Utd delete as appropriate

:fishing:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Bravo Sir (or indeed, Madam). Great effort. :O

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Getting up is the main thing, it is long overdue - especially with the agonising misses of the last few seasons.

Of course, we would need to spend 'big' to be able to compete in the PL, but if it is worth £200M (promotion), it will be interesting to see how much of that Mr Bloom is willing to gamble on recruiting and a chance of survival?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This thread, and some of the replies :facepalm: All we need is promotion for the financial stability of the club. It would be nice to see us compete if we did get up there but I wouldn't be slating Bloom if we didn't make several multi million pound signings, given the fact he has already bankrolled us for £150-200 million.

let's just get there 1st just to be there and have the likes of man u Chelsea Liverpool city Everton spurs etc etc grace the Amex enjoy the times and if we stay up massive bonus...if we don't Tony gets some investment back and huge money in papa payments gives us better financial footing for future

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we do go up and straight back down, which I dont think TB would allow, it will be a great journey and provided we bounce straight back with parachute payments as per Burnley it wouldnt do our finances any great harm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here