Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question for bed wetters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, don't sing and not only that but I leave on 75 mins and don't go if it's raining or a night game.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Don't you just love posts like this ? Who can remember when every game kicked off at 3pm on Saturdays, except Tranmere who played Friday nights ? We visited grounds such as Eastville, Elm Park courtesy of the Seagull Special (travelling with the players and manager).
To be referred to as a bed-wetter, by some jumped up teenager, is an insult. Wonder if he remembers football pre Sky ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The theme of 'bed wetters' seems appropriate for those that don't actually have an argument. A bunch of sheep following the herd.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The theme of 'bed wetters' seems appropriate for those that don't actually have an argument. A bunch of sheep following the herd.

Rubbish.

The argument is the last 5 years when we have failed at the last hurdle.

It's not about choking, it's about learning from previous experience and being more measured.

The term 'bed wetter' just shows a lack of intelligence for me, when really those individuals are perhaps more restrained.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Don't you just love posts like this ? Who can remember when every game kicked off at 3pm on Saturdays, except Tranmere who played Friday nights ? We visited grounds such as Eastville, Elm Park courtesy of the Seagull Special (travelling with the players and manager).
To be referred to as a bed-wetter, by some jumped up teenager, is an insult. Wonder if he remembers football pre Sky ?

Actually my first game was the Albion home to Wolves in the league cup 24th September 1969 so yes I do remember all of that

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Actually my first game was the Albion home to Wolves in the league cup 24th September 1969 so yes I do remember all of that

School prize giving day at Hove County Grammar.

As soon as it was over a huge group of us charged over the playing fields and into Neville Avenue and managed to get into the NW corner to watch the closing stages. Only thing that stood out for me was the floodlights shining on Derek Dougan's bald head.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here