Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the Albion in San Francisco

May 21, 2014
Portslade
I wondered if the good folk of North Stand Chat could recommend a good bar/venue in San Francisco where I might be able to watch the mighty Albion against QPR match.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Many moons ago I used to go to the mad dog in the fog. Not sure if it's still there but was a good footie pub. Haight street... just stay away from the projects down the road.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There's a big sports bar right by Union Square. Can't remember the name but on the first floor. Decent place

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Watch the time difference. The Americans are up an hour in mid March due to their time change happening in earlier March. Also they change in early November and not late October.

For the bay area it would be 7 hours difference until our time change.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Union Square Sports Bar
Golden Gate Tap
Blue Light
Black Horse
Final Final

All pretty likely to show it if you ask.

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
I watched the Newcastle game at Jillian's a couple of weeks ago. Not a great bar but big screens and they show basically all sports channels. Think it's between 3rd and 4th by the Moscone.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't get it, you are on NSC so you must have Internet connection, it is not tricky to Google sports bars San Francisco, but you ask others to do this for you.
Could this be another look at me thread?
I think it just might.

May 21, 2014
Portslade
Thank you for all of your advice it is greatly appreciated.

Raleigh - The reason why I asked the question on NSC was in the hope that maybe one of the members might know if any Brighton fans own/run a pub in San Francisco that might be showing the game. I have seen other threads asking a similar question about various US cities and I have seen replies from NSC members advising about pubs owned by Brighton fans.

Also when you search sports bars in San Francisco in Google it brings up hundreds of options and I would rather get a recommendation from somebody who shares the same passion as me, BHA. I'm not interested in watching American sports and wanted to find a bar that would be more likely to show the match considering it is on Sky Sports 2.

I can't believe I'm wasting my time justifying the reason why I asked my question, this is a forum isn't it?

Then again you wasted your time posting your completely unnecessary reply!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here