Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bored? Want to CLICK for your country?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
So, came across this website yesterday http://www.clickclickclick.com

The objective is for your country to get the most clicks.

It looks like the competition has been running for years, which literally millions and millions of clicks. Hungary have won the game 8 years in a row, with Britain finishing a lowly 6th in 2016.

Each game lasts about 5-6 days, with points awarded for each country's position at the end of the game. The season as whole lasts the whole calendar year.

Pretty simple.

Once you click the button 18 times, an autoclick button appears, which will automatically increase your clicks up to 998 without you having to click again.

If you hold off and get to 50 clicks, a turboclick button appears, which again will get you to 998, but in a much faster time.

As NSC is well versed in managing to help 'influence' online polls and competitions, I thought it could be funny to see just how much and how quickly we could change Britain's fortunes in this game !

Current table for this round:

ClickRankings.jpg

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anybody else share my view that there are more important things to do?

Without a shadow of a doubt. I've got LOADS to do today.

Which is why I've just set my machine clicking! :dunce:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
NSC has often been accused of being a bit clicky.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My 998 clicks have just moved the UAE up from 84th place to 67th.

We now have a total of 998 clicks.

Just me then.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We've now moved above China.

My job is done.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
So, came across this website yesterday http://www.clickclickclick.com

The objective is for your country to get the most clicks.

It looks like the competition has been running for years, which literally millions and millions of clicks. Hungary have won the game 8 years in a row, with Britain finishing a lowly 6th in 2016.

Each game lasts about 5-6 days, with points awarded for each country's position at the end of the game. The season as whole lasts the whole calendar year.

Pretty simple.

Once you click the button 18 times, an autoclick button appears, which will automatically increase your clicks up to 998 without you having to click again.

If you hold off and get to 50 clicks, a turboclick button appears, which again will get you to 998, but in a much faster time.

As NSC is well versed in managing to help 'influence' online polls and competitions, I thought it could be funny to see just how much and how quickly we could change Britain's fortunes in this game !

Current table for this round:

View attachment 82909

there's a world out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here