Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T: Pubs with a function room

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hi,

I am trying to sort something for the charity I work for for around 50-75 people

I have tried the list of pubs locally that have rooms attached but none available on the date we need

If you know one with a function room can you let me know incase I have missed one

Thanks

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
It would probably be helpful if you indicated an area / location / vicinity that you would call 'local' :)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hi,

I am trying to sort something for the charity I work for for around 50-75 people

I have tried the list of pubs locally that have rooms attached but none available on the date we need

If you know one with a function room can you let me know incase I have missed one

Thanks

Might help to mention a location.

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Fail there for me!

Anywhere within Brighton and Hove would be fine for it

Won't be on a matchday so no worries there

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Oh, and where have you tried?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Have you considered the County Ground in Hove. They will generally give you the room for free if you are to cater. Clearly this may not work for a charity event but it might be worth asking, it's a nice space in the Pavilion.

Otherwise the Brunswick in Hove have good sized rooms.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hi,

Thanks

The Railway Inn next to Portslade Station is now a lovely pub with a nice function room to the rear.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If not too far out the Hassocks Hotel have a room that our running club have used a few times for AGMs, awards nights and stuff - usually in the 50-100 people range. They also do food if you want it (v good value) and the room has it's own bar. It's right next to the station so easy to get to as well.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Above what used to be Circus Circus. Can't remember what it's called now. On Preston Circus anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here