Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I won't read the thread as it will wind me up too much, suffice to say that I'm sure AK will be a professional and ignore any baiting from the morons.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nothing much to see here. The thread is mostly about him diving, two people mention his dad.

If people are going to read other clubs' forums they can't be sensitive about BHAFC or it's players getting a bit of abuse. Leeds fans are talking about winding up our most dangerous player, that's hardly surprising is it? :shrug:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Perhaps they're a little scared of what he's likely to do to the Leeds defence....

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nothing much to see here. The thread is mostly about him diving, two people mention his dad.

If people are going to read other clubs' forums they can't be sensitive about BHAFC or it's players getting a bit of abuse. Leeds fans are talking about winding up our most dangerous player, that's hardly surprising is it? :shrug:

Very much this!

When and if they do do it , it will :

A) confirm they really are a thick breed, to all watching around the country.

&

B) Hopefully wind AK up to make sure he rams it down their throats.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
No...they are not I would imagine all of us know Leeds Fan...I certainly do. They have their share but def not all !!!!

One of my work contacts from Leeds is a massive fan. On their first visit to the Amex, he came down. On Monday I asked him if he enjoyed the game and he said he spent the whole of the game in the bar in the away end, and saw nowt! Nice bloke though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here