Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves - Our Allocation

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Even though it's on Sky the fixture is over Easter, Mrs Arkwright is looking forward to a weekend in Walsall while I pop up for the game. Thought about staying in Wolverhampton but it doesn't look too appealing while Walsall does.........
I think we will be close to a sell out taking into account the smaller ticket allocation for Norwich and Villa away.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Steve Bull Stand Lower Tier - 2750 seat capacity.
Stan Cullis Corner - 1600 seat capacity.
Both are away stand , dependent on allocation requested.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tried for trains in virgin sale and this was the one day it was not cheap- guess it being a bank holiday.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Even though it's on Sky the fixture is over Easter, Mrs Arkwright is looking forward to a weekend in Walsall while I pop up for the game. Thought about staying in Wolverhampton but it doesn't look too appealing while Walsall does..........

Blimey, having family in the area there really isn't much to choose between them! Some lovely parts of Shropshire not far way though, e.g. Bridgnorth.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Initial allocation will be 2750. If we need a further allocation depending on sales then as posted above this can be given.

Having been an away fan in 3 different stands at Molinuex I prefer being behind the goal.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Blimey, having family in the area there really isn't much to choose between them! Some lovely parts of Shropshire not far way though, e.g. Bridgnorth.

Have never been to Bridgnorth & well may make a weekend of it. Any reccomendations for things to do, pubs and accomodation?
Also (I know this is v lazy of me) any comment on transport links to Wolves? Cheers

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have never been to Bridgnorth & well may make a weekend of it. Any reccomendations for things to do, pubs and accomodation?
Also (I know this is v lazy of me) any comment on transport links to Wolves? Cheers

Afraid I don't know about accommodation as always stay at my sister's.

In terms of things to do, there's loads of beautiful countryside for walking. Ironbridge is very interesting too. It's all very quiet and peaceful though, really. Lots of foody stuff about, particularly in Ludlow.

Don't know much about pubs etc. as my sis lives in Telford (which is about as delightful as Wolverhampton but less historic!) Though the Crooked House is nearby, which I'd very much like to visit.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Even though it's on Sky the fixture is over Easter, Mrs Arkwright is looking forward to a weekend in Walsall while I pop up for the game. Thought about staying in Wolverhampton but it doesn't look too appealing while Walsall does.........
I think we will be close to a sell out taking into account the smaller ticket allocation for Norwich and Villa away.

why will these be smaller ? Have i missed something announcement wise ?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Afraid I don't know about accommodation as always stay at my sister's.

In terms of things to do, there's loads of beautiful countryside for walking. Ironbridge is very interesting too. It's all very quiet and peaceful though, really. Lots of foody stuff about, particularly in Ludlow.

Don't know much about pubs etc. as my sis lives in Telford (which is about as delightful as Wolverhampton but less historic!) Though the Crooked House is nearby, which I'd very much like to visit.

Nice one - cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here