Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late kick offs

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Looking at the fixtures before Sky interferes any more it appears that we play first before Newcastle and Huddersfield in a couple of key weekends, except this one!
Huddersfield are away to Bristol City this Friday, Newcastle v Brum 3pm and Leeds v Albion at 5.30pm. On 4/4 we play Tuesday night, Newcastle and Huddersfield play Wednesday night 5/4/17. We then play Friday night 7/4 QPR away, before Newcastle (Sheffield Wed away 17.30) and Huddersfield (Forest away 15.00) play Saturday. We Ko before Nufc on 14/4 (us at 17.00, Nufc 19.45), and before Huddersfield on 17/4 (us at 15.00 and Htfc at 17.00). Huddersfield don't play their game in hand until 25/4 away to Wolves. Phycogically providing we win, then do you think this would put more pressure on the other two, or is the pressure on us to play first? I think l would prefer to play first rather than catch up!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yep. Points on the board every time.

I think Huddersfield have made a minor error in leaving their game in hand until so late.

Up to us to make it a must win game for them.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh thought the thread was going to be about some advance travel news and the Leeds game was gping to have a delayed kick off to allow more fans to see the entire game.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Udders play this Friday and thus BHA have a full day to peruse them 3 points behind us.
I expect the season to go down to the last few games thus Udders at Wolves could be the clincher for us without playing.
Points on the board yes but PLEASE PLEASE NO PROMOTION UNLESS WE'RE PLAYING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here