Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Hospitality

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
As I think this may be a possible promotion clinching game and I don't have the necessary loyalty points, I'm thinking the only way of seeing it without getting slung out is getting a hospitality ticket (£150 with a 3 course meal).
Has anyone experience of away game hospitality when supporting Brighton?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Na, they all hate me wherever I go. Nobody is ever hospitable

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
a2e992140878f2f1290831df313c8064.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As I think this may be a possible promotion clinching game and I don't have the necessary loyalty points, I'm thinking the only way of seeing it without getting slung out is getting a hospitality ticket (£150 with a 3 course meal).

Yep. Anything around the £90-150 tends to be reasonable value. Worst experience so far was Forest last week but that was only because they have glass windows and no access to outside seating.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading

Group of us did it for Boro last season. Guaranteed us seats for the game, and the view will be better than the away end of course. Not sure what else you want to know?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. Anything around the £90-150 tends to be reasonable value. Worst experience so far was Forest last week but that was only because they have glass windows and no access to outside seating.

That IS shit.

I've done St.Mary's when my work had seats In the 'Mick Channon lounge'. Sat with one mate on a random table of 12 Saints fans. BANTZ was funny for that one, but I wouldn't pay for the experience. Rather be in the away end (loyalty points permitting of course).

Also done Bristol Rovers at the Memorial Ground, as know the stadium manger. Actually got DOUBLE free meal out of it as it goes, as the scheduled fixture got called off by the referee for a waterlogged pitch, just as we were finishing dessert! Did it again there for the game we won 4-2 that persuaded us to sign Will Hoskins, but that time, I got the chap to walk us round to the away stand (tent) after we'd eaten.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
On this subject does anyone know when we find out 1. If it will be changed for Sky 2. When tickets are released. ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

As you don't have enough points, you are not LOYAL enough..I can't believe these JCL's think they can pick and choose what away games they go to!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Probably changed for Sky... Friday night is my bet... Ticket site says TBC! Grrr

The date of the game will be confirmed this week.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We would have to be nine points clear after the game for this to be the one - can't see it happening.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We would have to be nine points clear after the game for this to be the one - can't see it happening.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

10 to be mathematically certain. Given we're currently 6 points ahead this isn't unrealistic.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Newcastle is one of the best for hospitality.

Is that what Norwich charge for hospitality ? If you value your match ticket at £120 then its worth it. If you value your ticket at anything less then it isn't. I have done quite a lot of grounds hospitality over the years and I found Gillingham one of the best for the food but to be honest if I had to pay then I wouldn't do it but I do find it very civilised as I get older and quite enjoy it. Although I do miss the pie and a Bovril like the old days......................Loads of salt and pepper in me Bovril...........Fabbbbbbbb !

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've done the deed and booked it up.
I'm out of the country for 7 months a year, so no season ticket and nowhere near enough loyalty points.
I'm a self confessed JCL, I had a season ticket at the Goldstone for several years but then work and family got in the way so I only got to occasional matches during the Withdean years.
I'm now able to pick and choose between the Albion, Bognor, Sussex cricket or doing nothing at all.

Be thankful for us JCL's because we are putting our valuable money in the club when we can, which ultimately helps put a team on the pitch.
And for midweek games I often leave on 87 mins to try and get to the station before the rush and help me get back to Bognor before midnight.
So I guess that makes me an Uber JCL.

But the good news is I'm not denying anyone a deserved away ticket by using a mates loyalty points.

I'm afraid it's hospitality or nothing at Norwich.
#Together

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm out of the country for 7 months a year, so no season ticket and nowhere near enough loyalty points.
I'm a self confessed JCL, I had a season ticket at the Goldstone for several years but then work and family got in the way so I only got to occasional matches during the Withdean years.
I'm now able to pick and choose between the Albion, Bognor, Sussex cricket or doing nothing at all.

Be thankful for us JCL's because we are putting our valuable money in the club when we can, which ultimately helps put a team on the pitch.
And for midweek games I often leave on 87 mins to try and get to the station before the rush and help me get back to Bognor before midnight.

But the good news is I'm not denying anyone a deserved away ticket by using a mates loyalty points.

#Together
Have you booked individually or are you going with friends/family? If it's the first then I'm fairly sure some fans on here would be more than interested in seeing the game also from hospitality after away tickets have sold out.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Have you booked individually or are you going with friends/family? If it's the first then I'm fairly sure some fans on here would be more than interested in seeing the game also from hospitality after away tickets have sold out.

I'm going with a mate. We're going to Trent Bridge for 4 days to watch Sussex and jumping on the direct train from Nottingham (2 hrs) to Norwich for the game.
I would think there may well be some other Albion fans in the hospitality lounge. I've gone ahead and booked it now because it's the cheapest of their packages and the same package for Saturday's game against Barnsley is sold out. So I'm guessing the Albion game will also eventually become unavailable.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'm not going to have anywhere near enough points either :hilton:

And I was thinking hospitality also.
Are away fans allowed in? (Obviously, as [MENTION=20746]Change at Barnham[/MENTION] has booked his) Would they put us all on groups of tables together? I take it club colours deffo won't be allowed?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

#Together

It was said tongue in cheek...However, it is a shame people don't make more of an effort for our away games up north...1,000 plus is good...but 2k would be better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here