Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea light show

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My god just when I think I can't love and be proud of Sussex By The Sea any more than I am already, I hear 'Blue is the Colour'.

Twattytastic.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Thank god we're up with a thread about two galactically enormous tight-ones (titans) battling it out for a place in the semi's of the FA Cup. Once I finish my tab, I'll be there.

It's not 'catching on' it's possible due to the nature of the LEDs required for the needed number of Lumens to provide for Ultra HD broadcasting and WILL be installed if we go up.

I'm pretty sure that Bloom insisted on the floodlights at the AMEX being to the standard required by the Premier League as it was being built.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Isn't Chelsea the high end of tin-pottery lights, that one may buy from Harrods.
Whereas Palarse lights can be purchased from world of quid :rolleyes:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm pretty sure that Bloom insisted on the floodlights at the AMEX being to the standard required by the Premier League as it was being built.

I'm pretty sure that it has been said that if we go up we will have to upgrade our floodlights to the standards required in the Premier League.

There you go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's NSC's collective opinion on half and half scarfs worn by a very attractive girl who clearly hasn't got a fookin clue what's going on?

Hopefully the cameraMAN will magically find her in the crowd, again.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What's NSC's collective opinion on half and half scarfs worn by a very attractive girl who clearly hasn't got a fookin clue what's going on?

Hopefully the cameraMAN will magically find her in the crowd, again.

Surely the good looking clueless fan, wearing a half n half scarf, might be a ploy by the broadcaster to enhance the selling of them?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Surely the good looking clueless fan, wearing a half n half scarf, might be a ploy by the broadcaster to enhance the selling of them?

and the older chap sitting in the front row, far side. Can't he make up his mind who he wants to win?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Red card Herrera

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here