Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cancel my subscription to Bedwetter Magazine

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Had a brief wobble after the Forest game, back on board and very optimistic about the next 6 weeks. Get Leeds out the way and we've got 'on paper' a pretty good run in.

Just thought I'd say :bigwave: :blush:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
We are sorry to hear you have cancelled your subscription. As a result we are no longer obliged to honour the free months supply of Tena Lady pants.
We hope that if tor any reason in the future you have a need to use our service again, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you once again for your custom.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thank you for subscribing.

We will hold your details on file for a period of two months. This means that should at any point you change your mind simply log in and click the 're-subscribe' button.

There may be special offers later on Saturday evening

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
countingchickens.gif

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
We are sorry to hear you have cancelled your subscription. As a result we are no longer obliged to honour the free months supply of Tena Lady pants.
We hope that if tor any reason in the future you have a need to use our service again, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you once again for your custom.

Alternatively I expect I can let you have some of my granddaughter's pull-up nappy thingies or if required some of my Dad's incontinence paraphernalia ��

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Wouldn't cancel it just yet.

We still have 27 potential points to play for, and Huddersfield have 30 potential points to play for. The gap is 6 points - or just 3, if they win their game in hand.

This is MILES from being over. Not sure why people keep talking about 'run-ins' when there are so many games left. For me the run-in is the last 4-5 games. We are still in the guts of the season and they'll be plenty more piss-stained mattresses between now and May, I reckon.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I'm afraid that it isn't that simple to cancel your subscription to Bedwetters Magazine. You have left a deep stain that will need quite a bit of washing out. There is also the risk that you will relapse into more bedwetting especially as we reach the end of the season.

You will need to send photographic evidence each week of dry mattresses and sheets before we eventually send our wetness inspector out for a final decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here